1. General information
- In order to protect the submitted personal data, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations with the aim to prevent the disclosure of such data to unauthorised persons.
- The Operator of the Website is [pragma.pl] PRAGMA FAKTORING SA, ul. Brynowska 72, 40-584 Katowice, phone: + 48 32 44 20 200, fax +48 32 44 20 240, KRS 0000267847, NIP 634-24-27-710, REGON 277573126, pragma.pl, email@example.com, District Court Katowice – Wschód in Katowice, 8th Business Division of the National Court Register, initial capital: PLN 2.565.910, paid in full. Bank account number: 14 1020 2313 0000 3102 0399 6766 PLN and PRAGMA INKASO SA ul. Czarnohucka 3, 42-600 Tarnowskie Góry, phone: +48 32 4 500 100, fax +48 32 4 500 199 KRS: 0000294983, NIP: 645 22 74 302 REGON: 277810566, pragma.pl, firstname.lastname@example.org, District Court in Gliwice, 10th Business Division of the National Court Register, initial capital: PLN 3.680.000, paid in full. Bank account number: 17 1020 2368 0000 2802 0232 6601 PLN [full register data]
The website realizes the functions consisting in obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- Through information entered voluntarily in the forms;
- By saving so-called “cookie files” in the end devices of users;
By collecting www server logs by the hosting operator StrongPC operating at the address strong-pc.com.
2. Information in the forms
- The website gathers information entered voluntarily by users.
- Additionally, the website may record information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- Data entered in forms are disclosed to third parties only upon the consent of users.
- Data entered in forms may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Website Operator in the registry maintained by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- Data entered in forms are processed for the purposes resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. in order to handle debt collection, factoring or legal services order etc.
- Data entered in forms may be transferred to entities that provide certain technological services.
- The users have the right to access their data entered in forms, as well as to modify or delete such data.
3. Information about cookie files
- The website uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (so called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files that are stored on the end device of Website User and whose aim is to enable the use of the webpages of the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website of origin, the period of storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookie files on the end device of Website User and accesses them is the Website Operator.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- To generate statistics that help understand how Website Users use the webpages, which enables to improve the structure and content of such webpages.
- To maintain the session of Website User (after logging in) so that the Website User does not have to enter the login and password again on each sub-page of the Website.
- To define the user’s profile in order to display personalized advertising content in advertising networks, especially Google.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: Session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end device of the Users until they log out, leave the website or close the software (Internet browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end devices of Users for a period defined in cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The default settings of software used to browse websites (Internet browsers) usually accept the storage of cookies in the end device of the User. Website Users may change these settings. Internet browsers enable to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies. Detailed information is available in the help files or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Limiting the use of cookie files may affect certain functionalities available on the Website pages.
- Cookies stored in the end device of Website Users may also be used by advertisers and partners who co-operate with the Website Operator.
- Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google network, to display ads that match the way of using the Website by the given user. To this end, they may store the information about the navigation path of the User of about the time spent on the given webpage
- As far as information about user preferences collected by Google network is concerned, the User may browse and edit the information gathered from cookies with use of the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4. Server logs
- Information about certain user behaviours are logged in the server layer. These data are used only for server administration purposes and in order to ensure that the provided hosting services are handled in the most efficient way.
- The browsed resources are identified with use of URL addresses. Additionally, the following may be stored:
- Time of enquiry,
- Time of response
- Client station name – identification realised through HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred during the realisation of HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the website previously used by User (referrer link) – if the User was directed to the Website by a link.
- Information about the Internet browser,
- Information about the IP address.
- The above data are not associated with specific individuals who visit the website.
- The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
5. Disclosure of data
- Data may be disclosed to third parties only to the extent permitted by law.
- Data that enable the identification of a natural person are disclosed only upon the consent of that person.
The Operator may be obliged to disclose information collected by the Website to authorised bodies pursuant to legally binding demands, to the extent pursuant to the demand.
6. Managing cookies
Users who do not wish to receive cookies may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of user authentication, security and storing preferences may render the use of websites more difficult and in extreme cases even impossible.